Friday 9 January 2015

Twenty Fifteen : To be Bold

Hi people.
Maybe it's kinda late but I'm wishing you guys a very happy new year.
I actually want to post something about 2014 recap by the end of the year but so many things had happened and I just could sit down and write, today.
And I'm changing my topic. It's a bit cliché to talk about resolution I know, but I admit it's important for me to have targets and goals. I don't know if this would lead you to that topic but I was thinking about it on my way home yesterday night.

It was around 10.40 PM, I was going through a dark streets. That night was my first time passing that route all by myself driving a motorcycle. I've been keeping myself off of that route cause I'm scared of darkness and everything that might emerged from it. Yea it's silly that I have a paranoid issue with ghost lol but I'm more scared of people that might have bad intentions on streets, go back to the fact that I am a girl alone on the dark streets in a late night. Did I told you on the either side of the road is all paddy field?

I was thinking to take another route, where the street lamps are a lot brighter and there are more vehicles pass through it. But it will take too much time wasted and by that means I got home a lot later. Then a thought come to my mind, "It's only darkness. It's only black and all the color of night. Are you afraid of night? No. So why did you fear of its color?".
I finally got home at 10.50 PM. The time I passed the dark street was less than 10 minutes but felt like it was the longest way I've took to get home. But it's relieving. Maybe it looks like nothing but I feel like I've done an achievement; for being bold only for 10 minutes, letting my fear of darkness gone away.

Then I remember, earlier this month I join #BetterMe2015 parade on instagram. I wrote down few resolutions that I think I might need to make my self a better-me. I think again. Where all that resolutions leads me. I wrote that I want to live healthy & happy, managing time wisely, dare to speak louder, found potential & passion, stop overthinking, etc. I just realized that I have so many fear inside. To accomplish all the targets in my list, all I need is a little bit of bravery. Brave enough to believe in myself. Brave enough to seek out and found something new. Even I need that brave feeling to let something not worth go.

2014 has been really great for me. I feel ups and downs but those all leaves stories worth to tell. Knowing how to say 'No' was one of my achievement. I thank Allah for that. I met a lot of new friends, experienced many mixed up feelings, and those all leads me to deep thoughts in a little me time that I rarely could have cause 2014 was hella busy for me. I feel so sorry on my time that I haven't enjoy wasted on made a blog post, I might need a courage too to tell my self that I need to write those words in my head down here.

I have so many plans ahead this year. And to be honest, my biggest fear is I'd be a team leader for an upcoming project and have to choose whether I'd join Public Relation program / Advertising Program in September (that's why I said I need to stop overthinking...). But I gotta stand up and done it well :)
Cause yes, the key to the goals this year is to be bold!



Hoping 2015 will be a great year for you, too. Let's be bold together!
xx,
Avi.

No comments:

Post a Comment